Enjoy Your Bourbon Trail Adventure with Accommodations and Details Covered
If you’re searching and starting at the level of discovering, “what exactly is the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, and How Do You ‘Do’ it”, start HERE with our recent blog on definitions, including descriptions and links to the various versions of Bourbon Trail Maps. Next, would you like to spend your Bourbon Trail adventure researching and managing all of the logistics — tour tickets, transportation, finding best local meals, creating an itinerary, finding accommodations — or having all details arranged, so you can have the enjoyment of the experience without the tedious work of it?
Among those searching for The Bourbon Trail, there are many seeking the “all inclusive bourbon trail packages”, indicating an interest we find of great value to our guests at Historic DuPont Mansion, in the charming Old Louisville neighborhood of Louisville, KY. Many Bourbon Trail trekkers are more interested in enjoying their experience than learning and managing the details of how to do the Bourbon Trail, which tour tickets to purchase, which Bourbon Trail Maps are needed, how to arrange transportation, and where to stay. Accommodation is at the heart of our reputation for “Outrageous Hospitality” at DuPont, so naturally suggest that the “where to stay” decision can take care of all the rest.
One Call Can Do it All, to Fully Arrange Your All Inclusive Bourbon Trail Packages from Louisville
You can begin your quest for the All Inclusive Bourbon Trail vacation via Historic DuPont Mansion B&B, by quickly reviewing our basic Bourbon Trail Packages. However, as you can imagine, nearly every inquiry results in a phone call with Gayle or Herb Warren to arrange your personalized experience, whether it’s for two days or a week, and whether you’d like all meals and transportation arranged, and to select the distillery tours you would like to include.
Contact Us at DuPont Mansion to get the details and take care of all the arrangements that will make your Bourbon visit perfect for small and large groups. You’ll find, in addition to covering all typical concierge questions of accommodations and logistics, we can address all matters of distillery tour selections, the history of Bourbon, and recommendations to align your experiences with your current and desired level of learning and appreciating “the brown stuff”.
What Can an All-Inclusive Bourbon Trail Vacation Include?
After a pleasant and informative phone call with the Warrens and/or Christopher Porter, the full-time Inn Keeper of DuPont Mansion B&B, you’ll discover that an All Inclusive Bourbon Trail Package includes as much or more than you expected. For example, pre-purchased tour tickets, and clarification of which Bourbon Trail maps you need. It’s much easier if we begin with the experience you would like to enjoy, how much time you have, and how many are in your party. The following are just some of the arrangements and materials that can be covered:
- Room Selection at DuPont Mansion B&B, all spaciously luxurious and classically appointed, and all including a gourmet breakfast, with options for Jacuzzi Suites.
- With any Bourbon Tour Package, you receive a copy of the book, “Feast for the Eyes”, featuring photos and recipes of the beautiful Historic Old Louisville neighborhood where you are staying.
- Meals can be included to accommodate selected tour plans, whether your distillery tours are out in the state, or all in Louisville. For example, lunches at bourbon-themed restaurants, and dinners at Louisville’s Urban Bourbon restaurants, including the walkable Buck’s, (a classic Louisville tradition). You’ll discover Louisville to be an exceptional haven for Foodies of the most discriminating and adventurous expectations.
- Transportation, to be included in your selected tours or arranged locally according to any flexible plans for exploring Louisville sites, restaurants and bars.
- A Bourbon Trail Passport and Field Guide.
- The option for a Bourbon discussion and consult with DuPont Mansion Co-Owner, Herb Warren, or Inn Keeper Christopher Porter, covering everything from the history of Bourbon to selections of bourbons and distilleries to complement your tastes and preferences.
What else? Let’s begin with the phone call to learn what you want from a Bourbon Tour visit. Whether you want to be ‘on your own’, or have a full itinerary planned and covered under a package deal … your Bourbon Tour vacation awaits.